Singapore Adventure

Monday, March 06, 2006

Rajasthani Olympics: Photo Finish
by venitha

I'm sure I'll be blogging about India for days, if not weeks, to come, but it was our pictures and not my journal that captivated me today. I tried very hard to award gold, silver, and bronze medals to our India photos, but in the end, I gave up and went for the top ten. Perhaps I'll be more successful at identifying the top three foods?

Pigeons at Delhi's Connaught Place...


That first breathtaking glimpse of the Taj Mahal...


A street scene in Jaipur...


Lakeside in Udaipur...


Whirling dervishes in a ...


Men await the local bus...


A sari shop in Jodhpur...


Could this be anywhere but India?


Mother India...


Delhi's ...



I also adorned our blog posts from India with photos, so please page down to have a look. I promise real stories starting tomorrow. Stay tuned!

venitha